Yes. We require all vendors selling food to have either their Food Safe or Market safe certificates. Depending if a prodict is considered to be high risk or low risk, they may also be required to have permission from Vancouver Island Health Authority (VIHA) to be able to sell at the market including Health permits and Letter of Confimration.

Category: Becoming a Vendor